These brownie turkey treats are so cute and super easy to make too! Have your kids help make them or surprise them with a turkey snack this Thanksgiving!
If you’ve followed my blog for a while, you know that I really like making fun food for my kids for holidays and special occasions. I just think it adds to the fun and excitement of a holiday.
One of my favorite holidays to make fun treats and snacks for is Thanksgiving. Turkey snacks are just too cute to resist!
This brownie turkey treat is super easy to make too. You don’t even have to bake, if you don’t want to. Just assemble and serve. They are perfect for Thanksgiving day, class parties or just a fun snack for the family.
Making the Brownie Turkey Treats
This post contains affiliate links.
- Brownie bites (or make your own with your favorite brownie recipe)
- Candy corn
- Chocolate icing (I use cookie icing pouches. Link for reference only. It is much cheaper in store.)
- Candy eyes
- If you are making your own brownie bites you will need to do that first and let them cool completely.
- Use chocolate icing to adhere two small candy eyes to the brownie. They should be slightly below the middle of the brownie.
- Then use the chocolate icing to adhere the candy corn to the top of the brownie bite.
- Finally, place one candy corn (point side down) underneath the eyes.
That’s it! Simple repeat this process for as many turkey treats as you would like to make.
A Fun Thanksgiving Snack for the Kids
My kids LOVED these! They thought they were so cute. And they enjoyed the fact that I stuck a bunch of candy to a brownie. Haha. My husband also gave his seal of approval.
I think these are going to make another appearance this month. I think they would be a fun treat to give out to neighbors.
Do you have any go-to Thanksgiving treats that you make? Please share them in the comments. I am always looking for a good treat to make for the kids!